The Advocate is South Mountain Partnership's quarterly newsletter. The Summer 2011 Edition includes updates regarding:
- The South Mountain Outdoors 2011 event
- The Friends of Monterey Pass Battlefield's outreach & fund raising efforts
- Camp Michaux Recognition and Dedication event coming up on July 16th
- The A.T. Museum's Sunday event schedule
- Cumberland Valley Rail Trail extension into Downtown Shippensburg
- And More!!
Also check out a Partner Spotlight on Susan Parry, a Natural Resource Specialist with USDA/Natural Resource Conservation Service, that brings great leadership to the Partnership's agricultural support initiatives. To view or download the newsletter, click here.