|Meadowbrooke Gourd Birdhouses|
- Larry F. won a large gift basket from Mountain Lakes Market in Carlisle.
- Deborah H. won a historical book from History on High shop in Carlisle courtesy of Cumberland County Historical Society.
- Matt N. won the book In the Beginning: 1750-1865 History of South Mountain from the Preserving Our Heritage Archives & Museum in South Mountain, PA.
- Tracy B. won a Gourd Birdhouse from Meadowbrooke Gourds in Carlisle.
- Darwin K. won a voucher for a bike helmet from Coles Bicycles in Carlisle.
- Katherine S. won a pair of mismatched art socks from Village Artisans Gallery in Boiling Springs.
- Kristen M. won a historic novel from the Conococheague Institute in Mercersberg.
- Sue S. won an Alpaca scarf from Bent Pine Alpaca Farm in Carlisle.
- Anita S. won two tickets to an upcoming performance at Allenberry Resort Inn & Playhouse in Boiling Springs.
Special thanks to the business partners below that donated awesome door prizes for the occasion!
Just because South Mountain Outdoors 2011 is over doesn't mean you can't continue exploring!! The interactive map is still available on the Visit South Mountain page of South Mountain Partnership's web site. Also be sure to check out user-uploaded photos from South Mountain Outdoors events all across Cumberland, Franklin and Adams Counties - click here to view. We have some talented photographers roaming the mountain!